Who are your customers and what are you selling?
Are you selling consumer goods to private individuals (B2C)?
Are you selling complex goods to professionals (B2B)?
A tailored solution for each case.
Quixiz has an extensive experience in implementing e-Commerce solutions in both B2C and B2B. For e-Commerce, like for any other project, Quixiz aims primarily to provide solutions tailored to the needs of your business and to the technological environment rather than imposing a solution.
The choice of a standard solution (Prestashop, Magento, Virtuemart) or of implementing a customized solution will depend in particular on the type of customers, products and services on sale.
Processes and interfaces will distinctly differ depending on each individual case...
Complex sales models
The sales processes can prove to be complex. Some companies are in direct relation with consumers, use a network of distributors and work with importers in certain countries, all at the same time.
Quixiz also offers you innovative solutions to smoothly manage these more complex cascading models.
The key benefits of e-Commerce
As we mentioned above, the solutions are many and varied. Each case must be the object of a particular study. Nevertheless, we can highlight certain general benefits of the e-Commerce solutions:
Mutual benefits for B2C and B2B e-Commerce
- Access to new markets bringing along an increased turnover
- Functioning savings related to the process automation
- Ability to quickly change the range of products, services and their pricing
- Customization of the offer according to preferences or purchase history
- Different levers that allow to push the sales of certain products (promotions and discounts)
- Availability of systems 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Benefits of e-Commerce for consumers (B2C)
- Direct sales offering increased margins
- Guaranteed payments
- Direct interaction with consumers
- User community. Role of opinion leader for consumers
Benefits of e-Commerce for professionals (B2B)
- Improvement of the service quality. Ease of order and follow-up.
- Sale of complex products or services using ad hoc forms or wizards
- Possibility of integration in third party systems
- Connection with electronic invoicing systems